Thursday, August 27, 2009

ADDIE'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN






Why kindergarten started 3 days AFTER the rest of the kids I will never know! So finally the day arrived! She was ready by 8:30 and she of course has afternoon kindergarten. So we take pictures with the outfit she wanted to wear for the first day and after pictures were done she went and changed. TYPICAL! I took her 30 minutes early and she's all excited up until we get to the room and she looses it. I knew it was going to happen. I was thinking in my head as we were walking to the door "One onethousand, 2 one thousand...MELTDOWN!" So I'm trying to console Addie and chase Austin and the little boy I was babysitting running the other direction. I finally just peeled her off of me, gave her a hug & a kiss, and hurried and shut the door as her teacher pulled the screaming, was so excited all day she couldn't stand it, child away. I asked her teacher how she was afterschool and she said she stopped crying as soon as I left. Called that one, too. She does this every time their is a first day for anything. She'll be fine tommorow. The 2nd day is always so much better. So now 2 down, one to go. Austin starts on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers