Thursday, August 27, 2009

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL







Yeah!! The day has arrived! Yes I know, I sound cruel, but I've done the fun summer mom thing. We've gone to the park, the museums, done the crafts and what not and I've put up with all of the "Mom I'm bored!" and dealt with all the fighting so I'm ready for some peace.
Aubree started 3rd grade on Monday and Addie didn't start until today. So Addie of course wants to still wear all of her school clothes so last night I had to do a mini load so she would have something clean to wear for her first day. Aubree has a little boy in her class that was in her kindergarten class when we lived in Ogden!

1 comment:

Heidi Nielson said...

LOVE the pink zebra outfit Aubree!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers