Saturday, August 22, 2009

COWABUNGA WATER PARK


Today we took the kids to the new water park in Draper. I didn't bring my camera cuz I didn't want to deal with it being around the water and now I wished I would have. (I've lost 2 cameras from dropping it in water!) Anyhoo... its way over priced: $16.00 for anyone over 48inches (we snuck Aubree in. I wasn't paying $16.00 for 3 people!) and $10.00 for anyone under 48inches and 3 and under are free. YOU CANNOT BRING ANY OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS IN AND THEY ONLY ALLOW 1 WATER BOTTLE PER FAMILY!) The water on the water slides were FREEZING!! Austin went down once and wouldn't go back. I took the girls down a couple of times just to get my moneys worth and screamed the whole time down and it wasn't because I was having fun! The girls had fun though. We mostly stayed in the lazy river cuz the water was much warmer. Austin was good for an hour and we had to try really hard to get him to stay for another hour. So at the end of the day, the girls had fun, but unless they lower the prices(I would pay about $8.00) or start heating the water in the waterslides, we won't be back!

3 comments:

squick said...

You guys should have given us a call when you were in our neighborhood! Sorry you didn't have fun at the water park....the slides do look kind of crazy there.

Chair Losee said...

Hey stranger! Seems like I haven't talked to you in awhile and we live 10mins apart. Well I hope the girls are having fun in school. I'll give ya a call tomorrow, later on.

Shellee said...

I completely agree. I'd pay 10., but the water on the slides was not only cold, but i didn't like how you got sprayed with cold water all the way down the slides too. My kids weren't impressed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers