Saturday, September 26, 2009

11TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY



Today is our 11th wedding anniversary and guess where Dave is?! AT THE FLIP'IN GAME!! So we went to Park City last night. I love Park City. Its one of my favorite places (Obviously haven't gotten around much!) We shopped at the outlets, went out to eat on Main Street and browsed through all of the galleries.
In 11 years:
*have moved 9 times
*Dave has gone to BYU and Westminster
*we have had 3 kids
*sold 2 homes
*landscaped 2 yards
*Dave has been with 4 different companies (after college)
*been to Disneyland 30+ times
(I was getting low on ideas)
K thought I could come up with more interesting stuff but I guess not!
Can't wait for the next 11! (I did type some really cheesy stuff, but I threw up a little in my mouth so I erased it)
*

4 comments:

Audie and Candice said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been 11 years. Time flies!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Congrats!!!! THat is soo crazy to me....wow.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Ya I know the feeling after 11+ years all that cheesy stuff does get to ya. Congrats!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Incredible!! Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers