Saturday, September 19, 2009

TOUCH A TRUCK FESTIVAL










Since this weekend, like every weekend because of FLIPPIN FOOTBALL, I am left with the kids. So I took them to the Touch a truck fesival up by the University of Utah. Their was tons of construction which meant tons of slow moving traffic so I just parked the car somewhere in hopes to find the place by foot. And did I bring the stroller?! NOPE! we ended up walking 1 1/2 miles, but we found it and walked right to it thank goodness!
Anyhoo. The kids had a ton of fun climbing up on the trucks, honking the disels horns, bounce castle, face painting, and balloons. They had every truck and bulldozer you could think of. And for the mom's they had men in uniform...this is what football season does to me!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

thank goodness for some eye candy for mom. I feel for you.

Danny likes football, but I must be too scary. Plus, he will dvr the must see games and watch them when nothing is going on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers