Saturday, September 12, 2009

DAVID'S BIRTHDAY



I made David a football german chocolate cake after promising I wouldn't mention anything when we had friends come over and watch the game at our house. OOps! David hates birthdays and doesn't think they are a big deal (he's forgotten 9 out of 11 birthdays of mine!), but I wanted to make a big deal out of his and thank him for what an amazing husband and dad he is. He makes sure he spends quality time with each of the kids and makes sure I get a babysitter every weekend so we can go out. When he comes home all Austin wants is his dad and wants nothing to do with me (no complaints by me!) And after 11 years, he still gives me butterflies everytime I hear the garage door opening when he comes home from work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers