Saturday, August 14, 2010

BYU SCRIMMAGE (And the photoshoot I have been dying to do!)















Every once in awhile their comes a time when the photoshoot just goes right (not perfect cuz one of the modes I had it set to the pictures turned out really grainy. Thats what the black and white button is for!! Ahhhh...someday a DSLR...)
Anyhoo..
I took 175 pictures in 3 hours. The setting was just too perfect: My 4 year old wearing his BYU uniform on the BYU football field!!!
For some reason he thought he was going to play in the game. As we were walking to the stadium and he saw all of the people he said "All these people here to see me?!" How cute is that!!
Well the cuteness ended really fast when he realized he wasn't playing in the actual game so I had to take him for a walk. When the game was over we were able to go on the field and then he was in HEAVEN!! We even got some pictures with some of the players! I had one of them sign his jersey and ball (I had to steal someone's pen...hey I gave it back!) I guess the guy was the one who caught the winning pass last year to win Oklahoma. McKay something or other. Anyways. We were on the field for a whole hour letting Austin play. It was so funny. His facial expressions were so funny because he was so serious.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers