Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LATEST PROJECT






I have had this art project in my head for several weeks and I finally just got it done. The girls took an art class over the summer and came home with some really neat artwork that just needed to be displayed so I bought 11x14 canvas boards from Wal-Mart and spray painted them in fun colors. A lot of their artwork wouldn't cover the whole board and I didn't want to glue ribbon around the edges like I have done in the past. Spray paint was a lot easier. I bought some fun push pins and tacked them onto the boards. That way I can easily change them throughout the year. I hung them up in the hallway leading into the playroom. I've had this project done for a couple of weeks now, I just needed to wait until the playroom was clean before I could take the picture!!

Also pictured is I finally bought door knobs for the girls closet....after about 9 months! I bought them at Anthropologie (on sale!!)

And finally the quilts!!! Modena made matching quilts for the girls bed and matching ones for their dolls! TOO CUTE! Thanks Modena!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers