Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!






So we have this AMAZING teacher at our school whose name is Miss Karma. EVERYONE wants Miss Karma. I've heard of people postponing moving just so their child can have Miss Karma. Miss Karma teaches a Pre-K class that Addie was in 2 years ago and Addie was smitten. All through Kindergarten thats all we would hear is"When do I get Miss Karma?" So at the end of last year I submitted my request form, told her kindergarten teacher, and told the secretaries of my special request. I can just see the secretaries roll their eyes at me like "Get in line lady! The whole flipp'in school wants her!! So then for 3 months I have a nervous break down, worried about not getting Miss Karma. I asked Addie if she would be okay if she didn't get Miss Karma and she says "NOOOO! I HAVE to have Miss Karma!!!!)
I think the whole town of Stansbury heard me screaming, shrieking with joy as I see Addie's name on Miss Karma's list. 60 request forms were turned in for this teacher!!!! And about 8 of Addie's little primary friends are in her class so it will be a very fun year!
And dang it the picture turned out blurry!! When we walk in Miss Karma goes "Theirs my little Addie!
So check out Addie's outfit she decided to wear on the first day of school: It's old! She wore it last year! I only bought her 2 new outfits for school this year because she does this a lot. Grrrr...even that cute dress I bought specifically for the 1st day and she PROMISED me she would wear it.
Aubree's my big 4th grader this year! CRAZY! I remember 4th grade! This year I am nervous since I heard 4th grade is hard and with her crazy soccer schedule....EWE! She was really nervous about not knowing anyone in her class cuz when I checked the list I only recognized 2 names but when we walked in her class 3 little girls squealed when Aubree walked into the room and they weren't the one's that I knew.
So I'm excited and nervous for this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers