Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FALL IN PARK CITY











It was me and Dave's 12 year wedding anniversary (eeekk!) over the weekend so we drove up to Park City. And yes as you will notice in some of pictures the kids were there. Weekend getaways without kids are just not going to happen with our schedule's! We did go out Friday night though.
Anyway...back to my favorite place in the whole world...I obviously don't get out much.
But Park City in the fall?! YUM!!!
We went hiking and then took the kids on the alpine slide so some of my pictures are from the ski lift. I wish we had gone 2 weeks earlier since the leaves would've been in their prime.
(Ooops on the double picture! Blogger was being dumb and I lost track on what picture I was on.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers