Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UPDATE




So the new bunny didn't go over to well. At first it went great! They couldn't tell at all, even played with it outside for about an hour or so, but when they were putting it back in its cage they were studying the bunny's face:
ADDIE: It looks different today (then slowly turning to me says:
Mom, did you have to get another one?!
I love how she says "have to" like she knew I had killed it (yes it was me. I'm willing to admit that now. I"m the bunny killer!)
So I couldn't lie and told them
Oh the hysteria!
Full blown out sobbing and crying and sobbing some more. It was mostly Aubree. Addie calmed down after about an hour, but Aubree would read to the stupid thing and decorated its cage and cleaned it out 2x a day. So I laid in bed with her until about 10:30 and then she came sobbing into my bed around 3am and when I asked about it the next morning she instantly burst into tears.
UGH!!!
Its been about 4 days now and all is well, but oh my gosh!!!

1 comment:

The Selleneits said...

That is so funny Liz, I think I would of done the some thing, My grils want a pet so bad, and I am the meen one, I tell them that all pets stink. Your a grat mom for geting another one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers