Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Someday I will learn to ask for help




I HATE asking for help, I never have, never will. When we put the girls downstairs their old room became an office. David didn't like the hutches on top of the desk so we put them downstairs. So one day I decided I want the hutches back and drag them upstairs. I get one of them on just fine, but the other.....
I heard glass breaking and one of the hutches go flying into the wall and I see our new computer knocked over...
now is a good time to run, hide, ESCAPE!!!!
Luckily it was just a frame and the computer was fine, but the wall......
good thing David isn't very observant or Aubree told him I was scared for my life because he has yet to say anything.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am the exact same, Liz! I never, ever like to ask for help. I get myself into some pretty horrible situations trying to do things without help, like hang up cabinets or, mostly, move ginormous pieces of furniture like you.

It just feels good to be independent, even if it means injuring myself or my house. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers