Monday, September 20, 2010







So once again the House of Smith's blog has done it again! After I saw the post I jumped into the car (okay maybe 2 days later) and drove 25 minutes to Winco for the candy. I made the mistake and didn't buy enough to fill the jars, but everytime I pass the table I pop something into my mouth so that didn't matter anyways. I told the girls they could have 1 piece a day and I told Austin it wasn't real candy (you should of seen him freaking out when he saw David eat one!)
Besides Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for. I get out more stuff for my porch on Halloween day. Next year I want to do a Halloween tree!
For the candy table I just gathered around all of my clear glass jars. I'm going to leave it up for Christmas and Valentine's,too. I haven't done the tags like on the House of Smith's blog. I also got out my Halloweenish books for decoration,too. Next on my list is to buy Wicked, Wizard of Oz, exc. to add to the bookshelves.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Your home is amazing!!! I am seriously in awe over here wondering how you made every little detail of your home so personal and so touched by FALL! Wow. You are talented.

Chair Losee said...

So stinking cute! Your house puts my 2 halloween decorations to shame..ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers