Monday, May 9, 2011

Brianna Boulter



Excuse the horrible pictures, but my scanner is not working.
I lost a dear friend from high school over the weekend due to cancer leaving behind 4 kids. I have been thinking about her all weekend remembering our fun times. Brianna, I always thought was in that "popular" group at school, but she was friends with everyone. She was always good in sports and was master of the tether ball. One time for some weird reason I wanted to play. Most of the "mean girls" (and you know who I'm talking about. Theirs at least 5 at every elementary school!) anyway, the "mean girls" would immediately beat me as soon as it was my turn, not even giving me a chance to play. But Brianna would always let me play for awhile and then eventually beat me, but the fact that she would let me have a chance to play was a big deal to me. I remember in high school on New Years Eve me, Brianna, and Allison drove around in her van looking for Bri's latest crush trying to catch him making out with Michelle. I thought it was pretty cool hanging out with Bri the "Homecoming Queen" for that year (she won every year!) and it was just the 3 of us hanging out. Bri would always call me for a ride to the church dances and one time I didn't have room but I told her yes anyway because she was just someone you always liked to be around. I remember showing up at her bridal shower and she seemed so excited to see me. Thats just how she was, she loved everyone.  She seemed really glad that I took the time to come.  She had a beautiful smile and was friends with everyone. We will miss you Bri!! You have touched my life with your friendship and will truly be missed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers