Thursday, May 5, 2011

Golden Spiral Book Review

The Golden Spiral (Hourglass Door Trilogy, #2)The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I liked this, but didn't love it. I thought the conflict was a lot more interesting, but the villian didn't scare me. This book mainly leads up to the 3rd one as all 2nd books do. Their were some things in the book that didn't even make sense to me, but towards the end I couldn't put it down and will buy the 3rd book.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Liz I have to tell you it was good to see you the other day!! I felt so bad for missing the dinner the other day!! I was seriously sitting at home completely forgot it with my crazy brain!! How sad I was when I found out that I had forgotten!! I so needed it!! Anyway your hair looks great by the way!! Hope to see you again soon!! Your yard looks great amazing also as usual!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers