Thursday, May 19, 2011

Latest Project




I have been getting the itch to put something new in my house. This table has been sitting in my garage since Christmas, just waiting for the motivation to hit. Well it finally did (mainly because I'm cleaning out the garage and needed to move it!) So I painted it white and scuffed it up and LOVE it! Now I wish I had done this with everything I have painted. For now I just decorated with things that I already had around the house. So the whole project cost me 5 bucks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers