Wednesday, May 11, 2011

He's Back!!

 Addie's purse (that I will be borrowing!)
 My favorite gift he brought back was an old book in French. It looks perfect on my bookshelf!
  BELOW: David said the necklace cost him almost $100 Euro's! I think he got scammed, but whatever, its from PARIS! The lotion and soap were from a tour they did at a factory that makes make up and things like that (part of the business side of the trip) and then the soap, which makes me want to redo my bathroom and then something he just picked up at one of the market stores. He also brought home some chocolate which I can't stop eating. Oh why can't they make chocolate like that here!!! One of the tours was a chocolate factory (and he said that I would be bored when they had to visit business because of the MBA trip...ummmm a make up factory and a chocolate factory?! I think I would've been okay.
David FINALLY got home yesterday and I have been following him around like a little puppy. His timeclock is totally off. He went to bed at 8pm and was up at 2am. And then he left for work this morning before I was even up.
Since he didn't take any pictures on the trip, I took some pictures of SOME of the things he brought home. He bought Austin a comic book in French along with some others things, Aubree a soccer jersery of one of the french teams along with jelwery and a bunch of other things. Addie he brought home a purse, jewlery and candy.
So yes I wish I was downloading pictures from France (with me in them!!!) and making a scrapbook on OUR trip to France, I will decorate our house with HIS souvineers and plan for the day, when someday I will go somewhere and actually have pictures to post!!....and a scrapbook to make.....
But I am soooo glad he is home and I can't believe how much I missed him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers