Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July Weekend Part 3


Dave and I went to Sundance to hear the Utah Symphoney.  Their is a picture of Dave and I but my smile is painful to look at. (Literally, it hurts to smile because I still have these dang forces in (permanet bands) and they dig holes in my mouth so it hurts when I smile)
Anyhoo.... If you haven't been up to Sundance for a concert you must go!!!

SIDENOTE: So I go in the other day to get my forces off (not the braces) because they told me I only had to wear them 4 months. So I was literally counting down the days to when I could eat and not have 10 sores in my mouth.  But as luck would have it, my ortho told me 10 more weeks!!!!!

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

10 more weeks?!? Bummer. I bet you look fantastic, no matter how much pain you are in. You always do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers