Wednesday, July 13, 2011



I was checking out my garden early one morning and felt something brush up against my leg and totally freaked out! So for the 4th time in 3 1/2 years of living in this house we have kitttens in the windowwell...again! This time the kittens are older so they have been our "pets" for about 6 weeks and we didn't even know it. I called animal control (I should get them on speed dial) and we had a really hard time getting the kittens. The mom was pretty tame, but once she figured out what we were doing we couldn't keep her in the box so sadly they had to take the kittens without the mom...I don't really care!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers