Friday, July 29, 2011

From Our Garden....

 I think I have posted this picture before, if I have...I don't care!  This was taken about a month ago. My lavendar is in full color now and the raspberry bushes are peeking over the fence.
 Delphinium
 I bought 3 starts last summer and these are going crazy!! They're huge!! Once a week I cut a bunch for vases.
 I was walking around the yard early one morning (without my camera!!!) and saw this butterfly roaming around so I ran inside to grab my camera and was lucky enough that it was still there!
 Have I mentioned how much I love my camera!!!!
Yarrow

2 comments:

Amber Isenhour said...

Liz - I need big pictures. Like stand on your front sidewalk and take one of whole front yard. And then stand aaaaallllll the wwwwaaaaaayyyy in the back of your gigantic back yard and do one of the entire thing. Got it? I need landscaping inspiration.

Amber Isenhour said...

Sorry, I was logged in as my sister. This is Robyn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers