Sunday, July 24, 2011

Raspberries

This is my favorite thing in my garden right now is our raspberry bushes. We have 3 raspberry bushes and 2 blackberry bushes. I pick raspberries every morning and (sometimes at night if I want a snack!). I've been getting 2 1/2 cups every morning from just one bush! The other one is just starting to send out new berries. You would think I would be making a ton of jam, but between Aubree and I, there is never any left over! The white dish is my latest antique find from our local antique shop (which I have complained about in the past because I didn't like how the owner set up his store, but he has been forgiven...mainly since I found some GREAT stuff which I will later post about...because you know me!)  The lavender is also from my garden. I"m trying to fill up a cute tin with dried lavender that is taking me longer then I thought!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Liz, what local antique shop do you go to?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers