Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This one's for you Robyn!

 I had a good friend ask me to take bigger pictures of my yard. Their is a reason why I don't do this and after taking these pictures I can definitely see why!!!! Their are parts of my yard I HATE! Way too cluttered!!! We also have a lot of bare spots and a lot of weeds. So I like to only do close ups. So this my dear friend is just for you!!
 My white hydrangeas. I spent weeks putting special fertilizers on them to get them to bloom pink. All that work for nothing!!
 This was really early in the morning so the lighting is off.
 Leading into my favorite area of my yard
 See!! We still have a lot of bare spots. When David and I get more motivation we want to connect the pathway and the firepit area with more flagstone.
 I love having different sitting areas for different times of the day where their is some shade.
 YUCK! I hate my front yard!!!  Their is too much green!! Their is some color here and there but its not big enough yet to see this far away.


Since I'm the only gardener in the house, everytime this year I'm getting burned out. I'm ready for a smaller yard!!

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

Yeah! Thank you! Oh, and also, I hate you. Your yard is beautiful and gigantic, and I am so insanely envious. We have room for the trampoline and a butterfly bush in our yard. And that's really it. This looks fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers