Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One last Weekend

 We went on one last outing before school and the craziness of soccer started. We drove up to Midway and found a great hiking spot.


 Aubree is my outdoor girl. After we were done hiking I let her play in the water while everyone else went back to the car.

 Afterwards we went to a little touristy shop for some ice cream
 They had old fashioned toys for the kids to play with
 This is the front of the ice cream shop
I love Midway. My dad's side of the family is from here. Someday David and I would like to retire here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers