Monday, August 22, 2011

Updating My Wall

 These were taken in the shade and I'm still learning how to use my camera so the lighting isn't perfect. Their were several that turned out that had better lighting, but I love Addie in this picture.
 Ahhh, my sweet girls....who will be locked away when they turn 16!!!




I have been debating whether or not to post these pictures since I'm using them for Christmas cards, but oh what the heck! In the first 3 minutes of this shoot, I had them all posed and Austin just kinda looked up at me, rolled his eyes, and walked back to the car and shut the door. Needless to say I was able to coax him back with a bribe from Kravers and a "If these pictures don't turn out I'll just keep on bringing you out here until they turn out perfect!" kind of a threat.
It worked.


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Liz! These pictures so great! I love them....I just may be calling you to do pictures of my kids too! I love them. Such cute kids too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers