Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st day of school

 My big 5th grader!
 My big 2nd grader!
 Funny how we bought so many pairs of jeans for the new school year and then come the first day of school we were scrambling to find some nice pairs of shorts!
 Not too happy I'm making her pose
 This teacher has been asking for Addie before she started kindergarten!!! It was pretty surreal walking into her classroom with Addie.
So excited to start 5th grade. (I'm really nervous about this year. I've heard good and bad about her teacher.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers