Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Heaven

 My parents have been visiting from AZ and boy what a week! I took over 400 pictures!! They came up just in time for Aubree's big soccer tournament so we spent a lot of our time in Heber and Park City (My 2 favorite places!) I was going to post pictures in order of events but I couldn't wait to post these. We took a drive up through Snake Creek in Heber which was always a favorite childhood past time, but I don't remember coming to this particular spot. I have to go back, especially in the fall. The pioneers that settled this area planted the apple trees.



 A deer had just passed in front of Aubree and they were racing through the trail to see if they could find another one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers