Friday, August 12, 2011

 My uncle has a hobby of collecting old pioneer cabins that my  ancestors lived in. While David and I got away for a night this is where the kids slept and they loved every minute of it. Aubree was in heaven. She was constantly cleaning it and collecting wildflowers to put around her little house.
 Its very cute inside with TONS of antiques that I wanted to try and sneak in my bag...but I didn't...but I wanted to.
 This is my uncles truck. I was snapping pictures like crazy so I could hang some in my son's room.
 This is where the girls slept. i thought it was very cute until the next night I had to sleep there.....Addie wanted to go home, but Aubree wanted to stay (we still had soccer games in the morning) so the only way I could get Addie to stay was to stay with them myself. David took Austin home and drove back up the next morning. I don't think he's ever slept in a sleeping bag so I don't think I would be able to convince him to stay with me. Needless to say, I did not get any sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers