Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 When Austin was just a baby we have been talking about holding him back since he has a later birthday and he's a boy. But now that its the year when he should go to kindergarten its been really hard!!! I know I will never regret it, but when I took the girls to school and saw the Welcome Kindergartners! sign I got kinda sad that Austin might be missing out. So another year of preschool here we come! This year I signed up Carson, the little boy I babysit.
 Sorry for the hands. You have know idea how many crotch hold pictures I have!
 Austin also gets to be in the same class as his cousin Levi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers