Friday, September 23, 2011

The Best Gift I Have EVER Received

It finally came in the mail today....I have been wanting one ever since I bought my camera, but they sell out to quickly....I just happened to be on her website and saw that they were back in stock and bought it without even blinking an eye!
 Seriously! Who takes the time to do this!!! I didn't even want to open it! I want all of my packages wrapped like this from now on!!!!

 What!!!??!! She hand writes a thank-you card!!!!!
Its a camera bag.
Jeanne Oliver Designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers