Thursday, September 29, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert

 Holy  Cow!!!!  Words cannot describe the AWESOMENESS of this concert!!!!!!  It was 3 hours of Broadway-like shows, screaming, singing, and lots of picture taking (300+!!!) I tried all morning to change my playlist to play Long Live, but its not working!!!! GRRRR

 I'm loving my camera!
 very close to where we were sitting

 Her stage was fantastic! She changed her wardrobe 8 times and I don't know how many times the set changed. While she was changing she would have her band play songs and dance. My favorite was a ballarina dancing to a violinist. So pretty!


 I think this is my favorite picture. She played 3 encore songs.
 I told David I wasn't leaving until she sang Love Story (David was done at 2 1/2 hours so he was out in the hall). Good thing I stayed cuz she ended with Love Story. Here she is "flying" in the Romeo and Juliet balcony. And to think I would missed this photo opp!






2 comments:

riggy said...

Liz!! That looks like so much fun!! I was having fun myself at the Erasure concert with my sister...yes, reliving the 80's!! It was a fun concert...but I think you outdid me! I would have LOVED to have gone to that concert with my girls. So jealous!

riggy said...

BTW, I just may have to have you snap some cute pics of my kiddos!! Your are amazing! Love your pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers