Tuesday, September 6, 2011

UPDATED WALL

 This frame has been sitting in my basement waiting for the perfect picture for it. I had to paint it twice because I didn't like the spray paint white I had originally painted it with.

After 4 years I decided I needed to update the canvas boards and I can't find my picture for the before shot..UGH! But this is the after, good enough I guess. I pinned the new material over the old one and just taped the new pictures over the old ones.  

Now I am on the hunt for a vinyl letting saying to go over the top of the white frame. The wall is still BLAH!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers