Thursday, September 8, 2011

Consignment Stores

 I bought this tool box at DI for $5.00. It was originally $10 and I told the guy I would pay $8 and he gave it to me for $5...okay...
 Still messing around with the look and where I want to put it. I eventually want the bottom filled with old bottles.
 Over the weekend I went to Home Again in Sugar House (my new favorite store!) and found this old drawer (which I totally could have found something like that at DI, but whatever) David asked me "What in the world are you going to do with that!" I really didn't know at first but I hate my ledges so I thought I would start there. The bird cage was half off at a flea market and the tea pot was 75 cents at DI
 I have been hunting for a pitcher like this except I wanted it in its original tin color, but it was half off at Gardner Village over the weekend so I couldn't pass it up.
 The quilt is also from a flea market that I thought was really cute. I got it for $20. Its more of a throw, probably would fit on a toddler bed, but I just have it draped over a chair for now.
 Roses from the garden. They are really bright since I just fertilized a couple of days ago.
 A trash can from Gardner Village also half off. The lady asked me what I was going to do with it and I still have no idea, but I'm a sucker for that color!
 One of my favorites. The crate is from Home Again, same with the cute yellow pots and the jar is from DI
 I've been messing around with my ledge for weeks now. I think I've rearranged it 3 times in the past 6 weeks! I spray painted the star white since I have way too much brown in my house.
See? I'm a sucker for this color of blue! This phone actually works! I bought it at an antique store in Murray and the glass is from an antique store in Tooele.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers