Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Decor

Ugly pink $2.00 pitcher from DI
I cut some branches off of my peach tree (YIKES!) and spray painted them white and again with silver spray glitter. (Thanks Melanie!)
So much better
These will last a week at my house
Blah. Don't know why I bothered to post this. I have a lot of little areas around the house that are decorated, but I'm not all that happy about them yet.
I finally updated the stocking pictures after 2 years
I'm loving the green daisy! I can't stick to certain theme for my tree. I just buy what I love.
I dragged all 3 of my kids around Tai Pan for 2 hours trying to figure out what to do for the bottom of my tree and this is what I came up with. After Christmas the basket will go into my pantry to hold bagged food.
Ucky camera! Half of my lights went out!! David said next year I can get my 9footer.
This has nothing to do with Christmas, but they were so cute I couldn't resist!! I got them at Tai Pan for $2.00 each. I'm not quiet sure where I want to put them though.


Since I cannot come up with ideas on my own, I look to others for inspiration: I always go to House of Smith's. So here is my version. I found a pitcher at DI and spray painted it. I very rarely find exactly what I am looking for, but it happened that day! Yipee for me!! And I won't tell you how long I've had my Christmas stuff up (3 weeks!)

1 comment:

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Everything looks so great Liz!! I always look at your decorations for inspiration. Next time you go to DI let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers