Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN PART 2

Check out Aubree in the window!
I hate carving pumpkins!! I told the kids I'm only doing one this year.
My front porch
My fun lights above my front door
Aubree dumped out most of her candy to give to trick or treaters! I hate buying Halloween candy!

All of the cousins! This was the only picture I got of Austin. He didn't want to go trick or treating and stayed in his room most of the night playing with his toys.
Addie and Olivia
Aubree, Addie and Ava
Thank you Grandma Jensen for the cape!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look goolishly good. Thanks for the compliment. Modena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers