Thursday, November 11, 2010

THE PASSAGE BOOK REVIEW

The Passage (The Passage, #1)The Passage by Justin Cronin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Holy Cow! I can't believe I finally finished it! 766 pages!! The first half was definetly 5 stars. The middle was hard for me to get through. Too many characters! And too much going on! But once you make it through the middle and finally get to know everybody the later half is more enjoyable, more like 4 stars and of course the ending leaves you hanging. I think I will like the movie better since their was a lot going on it sometimes would loose me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers