Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LATEST PROJECT: WALL ART


I have been glued to my computer the last couple of days ever since I have found this idea! I downloaded the pictures from Leo Reynolds photostream and put them into a college using Adobe. I'm in the middle of putting something together for my wall and I will post that once it was done, but I couldn't wait to try it out for my main picture on my blog. This is now the cover of our family photobook for 2010. Now the ideas are tumbling out: wall collage for Austin's room, scrapbook page for Aubree's downtown photoshoot...
The blog where I got the idea from can be found here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers