Monday, November 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREE!!









So my baby girl is in the double digits now. Not sure how I feel about that. We took her to the Mayan for dinner which is her favorite restaurant and I think its NASTY!! Today for school I took her a happy meal for lunch and after she was done presenting her book report all of the sudden the class counted to 3 and then they all sang Happy Birthday to her which she LOVED! Then tonight we had Grandma Cheney and Uncle Nick and Aunt Annie come over for cake and presents. She got an art set, roller skates, and a rock tumbler.

P.S. Aubree's cake was a JOKE! I was so excited to do this one, but it ended up being one of my hardest cakes! I made the frosting too thick so my hand was killing me. I had to give it a rest after every couple of squeezes. ( By the time I realized it was too thick it was already in the bags and ready for squeezing) So it took me 2 1/2 hours!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers