Saturday, December 4, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love review

Eat, Pray, LoveEat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I enjoyed Italy and Bali, Indonesia not so much. I skipped a lot through that part. Their wasn't any substance to it, nothing going on. Italy has always been #1 on my list so I was sad when she left Italy. I heard the movie was a flop, but I still want to see it to at least get a visual of the characters. I definitely am recommending this book to my sister. I guess that's why I didn't rate this 5 stars because I couldn't really relate to what she was going through..thank goodness!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers