Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MY NEXT PROJECT


This is my next project! I have to do this like right NOW! Except I'm in the middle of redecorating the playroom...DANG! I'm almost done and I cannot wait to post pictures. We got everything set up on Sunday and now I'm just doing the final touches. (Final touches meaning an 8 hour wall art project. I'm seriously looking at it right now wondering "How the freak did this take me 8 hours!!!!) But now my family is starting to feel neglected. Laundry isn't done (important articles of clothing still wet in the washer), bed not made, way too much TV time for Austin. WHY THE CRAP SHOULD MY LIFE REVOLVE AROUND CLEANING THE HOUSE AND SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH MY KIDS....WHO ARE DRIVING CRAZY BY THE WAY BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS. There. I've said my peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

liz can you email me you address please! tinkerbell76266@yahoo.com thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers