Thursday, December 30, 2010

OLD LADY SMELL TV STAND

Here she is in all her glory!My $25 DI dresser! I've been working on this for about 2 hours everyday for the past 10 days...in the freezing cold...in horrible lighting. Even after I got it all set up I noticed where I had missed some spots with the spray paint and had to re-do it....#$%%^&&&*! David complains that the TV sits too high, but luckily he hasn't noticed the smell....oooohhhh lets talk about the smell shall we?! It STINKS LIKE AN OLD LADY!!! An old dying lady to be exact which is probably where it came from. So I've got my candles going and I've been spraying air freshener on the hour (and he still hasn't said anything?!) But for my first HUGE project I like the results. Oh theirs a ton of things I would've done differently like tried black glaze instead of chocolate. I wished I would've painted white instead of antique white..ya know things like that. David said I'm done with projects for while (except theirs 2 end tables waiting for me in the garage....we shall see how long my break lasts!)
I won't do a close up on the corner cuz I know nothing about woodworking, but one of the corners had been cut off so I had some wood cut and sawed it down to the size I needed it to be (YES! I used a saw! (wait..yes their still there......inside joke) Then I glued it on and sawed it again to fit right. It still is not perfect, but at least I tried. Their are some knobs on order, but I couldn't wait to take pictures.

I yanked out one of the drawers and had some wood cut at home depot so the DVD player would fit right

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers