Saturday, December 4, 2010

LATEST PROJECT




This frame was oooogly! It has been sitting in our main room for about 3 years and it wasn't until I came upon my new hobby of spray paint that I'm like DUH! I can paint that. But then David told me no. It is his Grandma Cheney's painting. Well I'm not painting the picture! (Although it was a pain to get the painting out of the frame) But finally he gave in.

I was up all night stressed on how this one turned out: I DON'T LIKE IT! I was all finished and loving the results and was cleaning off the dust from the sanding when low and behold their was some undried stain. I didn't realize it until it was too late and smeared a big chunk of it and it wouldn't come off. So I had to do some more sanding and...well yuck. You can see at the top. I was hoping when I hung it up it wouldn't be that noticeable, but thats all I stare at. So, after my sleepless night I am going to re-do it....after Christmas.
I am now starting on the biggest project EVER! Redecorating the playroom and David wants it done by Christmas so we can have it set up when they wake up Christmas morning. EEK! This is seriously a 3 month project and I have 3 weeks to git-er done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers