Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LATEST FINDINGS AT DI


ABOVE: Canisters from an antique store. I got the set for $9.00
Vase from DI: $1.00
Teapot from DI: Their wasn't a price so they gave it to me for $1.00
DI: Plates 50cents, platter $2.00
ABOVE: Bowl from DI. Its more of a mustard color. This isn't its permanent place.
BELOW: $25 dresser. I've been working on this one for over a week now. I have the base painted and glazed so I think I'm going to set it up tomorrow cuz I'm to impatient to wait until the drawers are done.

This is the only way I can get motivated to take down my Christmas decor is by buying new things for the house. I've put away 4 bins and have one more to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers