Sunday, January 16, 2011

Book Review

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


UGH! The twist at the end!!! Not liking it whatsoever!!! I really liked this book...until the end and was sad when I was done and couldn't wait until the 2nd one came. I wasn't frantically turning the pages like I was in Hunger Games, but I still liked it. Gotta love the cover though! Its like Lord of The Rings meets Twilight and Shiver.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

That's eerie. I just finished reading this book. I felt the same about the end. What was she thinking? It made me less motivated to read the series...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers