Friday, January 21, 2011

Girls Room-REPOST

 So of course my daughter has to add her touch to the room with the posters. I HATE them!

 I did the desk before I knew anything about distressing and glaze. I see a re-do in it's near future!
 Modena made matching blankets for their dolls

 My mom made that bunny for me for Easter (my mom passed away when I was 12)
 Frame from Real Deals and butterfly from Micheals
 Knobs from Anthropology
 Hooks on the back of their closet door from 3m. Theirs also some on the other door to hang what they are going to wear the next day
 Cute chair from Direct Source Furniture
 Everything here was from Gardner Village
I know! Sorry if you get bored looking at their room, but our computer crashed last year and I lost the pictures I took and I need them for the scrapbook album. And I needed for my sidebar...so there. I did hang up some butterflies on their walls, but everything else is still the same. I want to re-do their desk and nightstand. Its way tooooo white. I want to paint it green..I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers