Sunday, January 23, 2011

City of Ashes Book Review

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Much better then the first. The beginning was a little slow, but from middle to end I enjoyed. Still has that disturbing thing going on (Don't want to spoil it for everyone) but they hint throughout the book that it might not be the case. (still not trying to spoil it. If you read the first one you will know what I'm talking about) This is the first time I've rated the 2nd book in a series higher then the first. If I could rate it 3 1/2 stars, I think that would be more fitting. But when I wasn't reading it, I couldn't stop thinking about it and wanted to read more so thats why I'm leaning more towards the 4 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers