Monday, January 17, 2011

WALL OF FRAMES

I have a blank wall in my bedroom that I've been wanting to do something with, but was too nervous to. I HATE hanging things on my walls, mostly because we have moved around so much I hate taking it down and then fixing the holes, like 2 months later! So I am finally getting this wall done (and then put the house for sale..just kidding)
Everytime I would go to DI I would pick up a frame or 2...or 3. Some of the frames I already had.  So with a little spray paint and some photography skills...VIOLIA! (spell check isn't working so I don't know if thats really how you spell it, but you get the idea! )Blogger downloaded my pictures in the wrong order!) The first picture is where I got my color scheme: I stole this from another blog...Betcha thought this was in my house! YEAH  RIGHT!!




 Imagine David's face when he came home from work and saw this! My dad painted the picture of the dog for me when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Heidi Nielson said...

Tell me you at least kept the picture of the dog! I remember that from when we were kids!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers