Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Sport





Poor David puts up with a lot, mostly from Austin. The minute David steps into the house, Austin clings to him. And David obeys his every command. Austin tells his dad what to do, how to do it, and what they are going to be doing for the next several hours...and David obeys every command. David doesn't' even eat dinner until around 9pm after Austin has gone to bed because Austin wants his undivided attention. I swear I play with him during the day!!! I swear I do! We read, we do homework, I'll watch a show with him, but then I say "It's mommy's turn now. I need to get some things done."  "Okay, mom!" If David were to say that, Austin would scream:"NOOOO! Watch movie with me!!!"      And he does.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers