Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book Review of Maxiumum Ride Book 3

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3)Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The author really annoyed me in this one. In the last book they met a bunch of new characters and then it ended the chapter. I read on wanting to find out what happened to them but they are never mentioned again. Even in the 3rd book, they were never brought up. So either the author forgot or he just didn't even want to go there because their was too much going on anyways. Another thing is the author doesn't explain very well about the voice. How is she hearing it. It was Jeb, now its not. WTC!! Having said that, I would still recommend reading this series. Their are 8 books total and I'm good with the first 3. I usually get bored with the story after the 3rd book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers