Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pride and Prejudice Book Review

Pride and PrejudicePride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


How sad that I love to read but have never read this one! I watch the movie every year while I wrap Christmas presents, but I have never read the book. It was hard to read and I think if I had never watched the movie I would be very lost and some of the characters might be confusing. Even though it was hard to read, I still found myself picking it up every chance I got. It was pretty close to the movie, sometimes even word for word, but at the same time their were still things that were left out and I enjoyed reading up on the missing parts.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers