Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Unbroken Review

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Oh...My...Gosh...This book was fantastic! I love reading about the World War 2 era. My grandfather was a pilot during WW2. He was an alcoholic and after reading this book it brought a little more light to why he might have been.

Back to the book. I could not put it down. I was constantly reading it, even if I knew it could only be for a paragraph. It was mesmerizing  the whole entire time. I could not believe this was a true story!!! It was funny and heartbreaking and very moving. This would make a perfect movie and when it comes out I will be first in line.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers